Get the best treatment with a thorough evaluation as your first step.
In order to experience the best possible orthopedic care, a necessary initial step is an evaluation. Our evaluations begin and end with the same goal: to be able to treat your issue completely and long-term, without just masking your symptoms. An evaluation is a time to:
- Ask questions that you may have
- Answer all of your doctor’s questions
- Provide any information that could be helpful
CONTACT US TODAY
Some of the diagnostic testing techniques we utilize include:
- Imaging – This includes x-rays, used to look at bones and joints, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), used to look at healthy and diseased tissues.
- Neurological exam – This type of exam looks at different areas, such as sesnsation, balance, reflexes, and movements.
- Nerve conduction studies – This is performed in order to check for nerve damage.
- Electromyography – This type of testing, also known as EMG, is used to determine which nerves or muscles are affected by pain.