Find out how medications can help to relieve your symptoms safely.
With the developments in medical equipment and medical techniques, you can experience a joint replacement procedure that is quick and done in an outpatient setting, with durable and quality materials. At Orange County Orthopedic Center, we want to make sure you can return to your regular activities.
- May use metal, plastic, or ceramic prosthesis
- Many patients feel as though they have been given a new life
CONTACT US TODAY
Some of the medications we may suggest and prescribe for you include:
- Anti-migraine – Used to relieve pain and other symptoms experienced by migraine headaches
- Anti-anxiety – These drugs can be used to relieve muscle pain
- Antidepressants – These medications can help to relieve sleep problems, pain, and chronic fatigue
- Anticonvulsants – These medications can help to relieve pain that is caused by trigeminal neuralgia
- Opioids and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs – These are used to help relieve pain and discomfort.
Your orthopedic doctor might determine that medications are best while you are working on your care plan, or even after an orthopedic procedure.